Total Hours: 3
No Book to Buy - Online Text
Unlimited Test Retakes
By completing this course the healthcare professional will be able to:
1. Describe acts of terrorism.
2. Describe nuclear, biological and chemical weapons of mass destruction.
3. Identify the symptoms associated with exposure to weapons of mass destruction.
4 Describe the Syndromic surveillance and reporting procedures for acts of terrorism.
5. Describe personal protective equipment required for acts of terrorism.
6. Describe the information available on the Health Alert Network.