California Law and Ethics
Total Hours: 18
No Book to Buy - Online Text
Unlimited Test Retakes
1. Describe the Code of Ethics.
2. Describe how the supervisory role can be used to prevent the violation of boundaries.
3. Describe Informed Consent.
4. Identify the ethical and legal principals of confidentiality.
5. Describe confidentiality laws and the impact of those laws on the therapeutic relationship.
6. Apply ethical codes to the termination of therapy.
7. Identify Child and Elder Abuse Reporting Laws.
8. Describe unprofessional conduct.
9. Describe scope of practice.
BBS approved Professional Law and Ethics CEU for MFT, Social Work, LPCC and Psychologists continuing education credit.