Human Sexuality CEU
Total Hours: 10
No Book to Buy - Online Text
Unlimited Test Retakes
1. Describe research on the anatomy and physiology of the human sexual response cycle.
2. Describe the internal and external structures of the female reproductive system.
3. Describe the internal and external structures of the male reproductive system.
4. Describe and differentiate the four phases of the sexual response cycle.
5. Identify causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of sexual disorders.
6. Identify and discriminate sexually transmitted diseases.
7. Describe sexually deviant behavior and its known causes, intervention and treatment outcomes.
Human Sexuality CEUs for MFT, Social Worker, Counselors, Psychologists and Nursing.
Meets state requirements for licensure and pre-licensure.