Aging and Elder/Dependent Adult Abuse Assessment and Reporting
Total Hours: 10
No Book to Buy - Online Text
Unlimited Text Retakes
1. Identify the physical changes that are associated with aging.
2. Describe common psychological disorders found in aging individuals.
3. Identify signs of aging that may require additional care.
4. Describe the types of care available to aging adults.
5. Describe the unique issues and concerns associated with substance abuse and aging.
6. Describe intervention techniques that minimize trauma to elderly patients and their families.