Ethics in Social Work CEUs
Total Hours: 4
No Book to Buy - Online Text
Unlimited Test Retakes
This Ethics in Social Work CEUs course covers the following topics:
1. Describe the responsibilities social workers have to their clients.
2. Describe the parameters of informed consent.
3. Identify and describe mandatory reporting laws in social work.
4. Identify the ethical and legal principals of confidentiality.
5. Describe confidentiality laws and the impact of those laws on the therapeutic relationship.
6. Describe how HIPAA provides standards for protecting the records and privacy of individuals.
National Association of Social Workers (NASW Provider # 886422049) NASW CEUs approved.
No NBCC credit.