Clinical Supervision CEUs
Total Hours: 7
No Book to Buy - Online Text
Unlimited Test Retakes
This clinical supervision continuing education course will cover the following topics.
1. Describe the multicultural issue facing clinicians today.
2. Describe supervisee resistance and identify ways to counteract it.
3. Recognize and describe the need for a group supervision approach for trainees.
4. Identify the methods for reviewing counselor-client sessions including live supervision.
5. Describe the term enactment as it pertains to sexually acting out clinicians.
Meets most states Supervision requirement for Supervision CEU course credit. (Florida Participants - this course will count toward your continuing education but not toward the educational requirement to be a clinical supervisor. That course must be a live, sixteen hour course through a provider that the board has specifically approved to provide this education.)
BBS approved supervision CEUs course
NASW approved CEU
APA approved continuing education credit