Law and Ethics
Total Hours: 6
No Book to Buy - Online Text
Unlimited Test Retakes
1. Describe the problematic issues associated with boundary violations.
2. Describe how the supervisory role can be used to prevent the violation of boundaries.
3. Identify how enactment may lead to sexual misconduct.
4. Identify the ethical and legal principals of confidentiality.
5. Describe confidentiality laws and the impact of those laws on the therapeutic relationship.
Ethics CEU for American Psychological Association, Board of Behavioral Sciences, NBCC and National Association of Social Workers credit.