Nursing Laws and Rules of the Board CEUs
CE Broker Tracking # 20-429528
No Book Needed - Online Text
Unlimited Test Retakes
1. Describe the legislative purpose for the Nurse Practice Act.
2. Verbalize specific laws and rules related to the practice of nursing and nursing assisting.
3. Identify the pertinent levels of nursing practice in the State and the general scope of practice of each.
4. Discuss the general requirements for continuing licensure in the State.
5. Differentiate between ethical and legal practice.
6. Discuss the process for discipline related to nursing practice.
7. Create a professional plan for career maintenance and development within the limits of the law.
All Courses on this site report directly to Ce Broker.
No NBCC Credit