Total Hours: 10
No Book to Buy - Online Text
Unlimited Test Retakes
Sponsor Approval: Please visit our provider approval page for a list of national and state sponsored approvals.
Course delivery method and format: self-paced online training.
1. Course Reading,
2. Online PostTest
3. Course Evaluation.
After successfully completing the Course Reading, PostTest and Evaluation a certificate of completion will be issued online.
Intermediate level course
Course Description: Discover the anatomy and physiology of human sexuality. The course will cover diagnosis, treatment and prevention of sexual disorders, sexually deviant behavior and sexually transmitted diseases.
1. The clinician will be able to describe research on the anatomy and physiology of the human sexual response cycle.
2. The clinician will be able toclassify the internal and external structures of the female reproductive system.
3. The clinician will be able to the identify internal and external structures of the male reproductive system.
4. The clinician will be able to differentiate the four phases of the sexual response cycle.
5. The clinician will be able to break down causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of sexual disorders.
6. The clinician will be able to discriminate sexually transmitted diseases.
7. The clinician will be able to dramatize sexually deviant behavior and its known causes, intervention and treatment outcomes.
Human Sexuality Continuing Education