Text Based Course - No Books Needed
Unlimited Text Retakes
Sponsor Approval: Please visit our provider approval page for a list of national and state sponsored approvals.
Course delivery method and format: self-paced online training.
1. Course Reading,
2. Online PostTest
3. Course Evaluation.
After successfully completing the Course Reading, PostTest and Evaluation a certificate of completion will be issued online.
Course Presenter: Ann West, M.A. has over 30 years of experience as a Licensed Clinical Psychotherapist. She’s currently the clinical director for Vista Continuing Education. She creates, designs and implements online training programs for mental health professional.
Intermediate level course
- The healthcare provider will be able to describe the types of human trafficking
- The healthcare provider will be able to deduce Factors that place a person at greater risk of being a victim of human trafficking
- The healthcare provider will be able to identify social services available for rescue, food, clothing and shelter referrals
- The healthcare provider will be able to choose hotlines for reporting human trafficking
- The healthcare provider will be able to analyze validated assessment tools for identifying a human trafficking victim
All Courses on this site report directly to Ce Broker.